So however you get your exercise fix here's a few things to remember :
- If you're a regular swimmer a hat will protect your hair from the damaging effects of chlorine.
- If you don't want to wear a hat in the pool, spray a little leave in conditioner into your hair before your swim.
- Always rinse chlorine from your hair and body soon after leaving the pool.
- Wear a hat whilst running round the park to protect you from the sun.
- If you have long hair wearing it up in a bun is a good way of protecting it from sun damage (and get a lovely brown neck for no extra effort)
- Spray your hair with some leave in conditioner before you hit the beach to protect your hair from the sun and sea salt.
- Wear a water proof sunscreen when running round the block, so it stays on even if you sweat (a lot!)
- It's suddenly very hot out there make sure you have a bottle of water with you when you exercise to rehydrate your body.
Grab your pins and kirby grips and be inspired by these gorgeous summer bun hairstyles
beautiful summer bun hairstyles
For more top hair tips and details of new Mark Hill products, check this out:
Mark Hill's tips for great Olympic hair