Today's tip: Get a good concealer.
Why? because if you have a good concealer you can even out imperfections on your face subtly. This can create a perfect base for foundation. But even better can give you the grounding for a natural, everyday
' no make up look'*
A good concealer is one that is light but packed with pigment.
- Whichever concealer you use make sure you pat a little out on to the back of you hand so it's not too thick when you apply it to you face.
- If possible use a small brush to apply to the darker areas around either corner of your eyes. Never drag the concealer, instead pat with a brush or the tip of your finger.
- Use a small amount around the curve of each nostril.
- If you have broken veins on your cheeks, nose or even a spot that needs covering, pat the concealer on to your face with your index finger. Make sure that you use the concealer sparingly and layer if you need further coverage.
- Set the concealer with a little fine powder.
*A 'no make up look' is when you look like you have naturally fab skin but your are actually wearing a little make up, in the right places.